Our aim is to build bespoke guitars that are totally awesome for you to play. That’s why we design and build our bespoke guitars to your specifications using a fusion of traditional craftsmanship and cutting edge technology. We are proud to stress that we make our bespoke guitars for you right here in Great Britain.
If this is you first bespoke or custom guitar, you might not know where to start and that’s ok. This is why we provide expert guidance and help you at every step, from deciding on everything from the shape, right through to the tone and finishing options.
Communication is key, which is why we will keep you informed and updated at every step of the way. From our intuitive 3D design, right through the build and finishing process. Should want to tweak things along the way, we make it super easy by letting you know where and when changes can be made and when decisions are locked in. You tell us what you want and we make your guitar to your design, the way you want it.
The Process – Bespoke Guitars
1. Design Brief. We take your design brief and turn it into a detailed specification that covers every aspect of your new guitar, then we cost out all the elements. You will be sent a quotation for your acceptance.
2. Order Review. After receiving your order acceptance we create a 3D CAD model of your new guitar. Any last minute changes can be made during this step, before being signed off by you, therefore locking in your specifications.
3. The Build Process. Our bespoke guitars are built using high-quality materials. Each instrument is built by our in-house luthier, using a blend of traditional skills and some of the latest tech available to ensure a quality finished instrument.
4. Build Updates. You will receive regular updates during the build process so you can see the development of your guitar. You will be given the opportunity to confirm the final finish, just in case of any last minute changes.
5. Final Inspection. Each instrument must pass through a quality control checklist to ensure it meets our high standards. We will also set up your guitar in your desired tuning and gauge of strings.
6. Shipping. We ship your instrument fully insured for the amount you paid, and use the best packing materials and custom boxes available. You will receive automatic tracking updates via email.
Commissioning a bespoke Munson guitar starts with an initial chat. This allows us to get to know each other and discuss the kind of guitar you are looking for.
Let’s start the conversation
Choose a day and time which suites you best and let’s have a chat.
If you can’t find a day or time to suite you, please complete the form below and we will get in touch
Ps. We won’t sell your data to third parties. We hate spam too.